Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Online Game Rules Questions

1. May Eli McGraw make a statement regrading the outrageous, but possibly true claims about Buffy's involvement for mission choice 3, Dark Refuge Post 2220 Mission 4: Are There Lessons from the Border Wars? Asking because he's not supporting any candidate.

2. How long have Eli and Buffy been married? Asking because trying to figure out the age of the child.

1. Yes absolutely but keep in mind as Mayor of McGraw Harbor making a statement will be viewed as McGraw Harbor's official position on the subject.

2. The wedding was in 2217 so the child would be between 3 and 4 years old.

Influential Leader The Or'Lur Tribe's Avatar
    Does the survival skill act as Bushcrafting or would a character need the individual skills that are used in it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Or'Lur Tribe View Post
    Does the survival skill act as Bushcrafting or would a character need the individual skills that are used in it?
    In the traditional meaning of Bushcraft like Firestarting, building lean tos and other bushcraft temporary shelters, knowing how to handle stagnant water etc then yes absolutely Survival is the skill that you would use.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    As Lord Grimaldus is favored by God he gets a plus 20 to all of his rolls right? :-p

Hmmm i wonder if Lord Grimaldus is willing to go through the Church of Ones Pope ritual to gain access to such "favor"?

I get a little snarky and this happens:

"Godart gains The Ghost of Godart. From the moment the timeline shattered in three directions, Godart found himself awake again for the first time since his death. But he realized quickly he was awake but not alive. He was the Ghost of Godart a time remanent really, and was trapped between timelines. But he could speak to Naeil and the rest of the Lucky Fate Squad through mirrors and reflections."

There goes that The Death of Godart +1 attack and dodge bonus. As a human being I find this pretty horrifying to have happen and ask god oh god why? As a gamer I find this pretty rad state of being and ask how can I exploit this?

Quote Originally Posted by Godart View Post
    I get a little snarky and this happens:

"Godart gains The Ghost of Godart. From the moment the timeline shattered in three directions, Godart found himself awake again for the first time since his death. But he realized quickly he was awake but not alive. He was the Ghost of Godart a time remanent really, and was trapped between timelines. But he could speak to Naeil and the rest of the Lucky Fate Squad through mirrors and reflections."

There goes that The Death of Godart +1 attack and dodge bonus. As a human being I find this pretty horrifying to have happen and ask god oh god why? As a gamer I find this pretty rad state of being and ask how can I exploit this?
    Lol Godart is still dead so Lucky Fate still gets the bonus.

As for exploiting this ghostly state, well Godart can be seen in the mirrors by Lucky Fate Squad allowing him to be a bit of a guardian angel for them. He can alert them to things going on (like ambushes) and can even secretly signal different members.
    He seems to show up more often visually when Hekeriki is around.

As for exploiting it...was there a specific action/activity you wanted more info on?