Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Refuge Post 2220 Mission 7: With no Time to Spare, War Breaks out in the North

Burke hated Peacelords, ever since that day when a Peacelord Illuminated threatened to annihilate him trapping him in that alley so that robots could hold him down while Krato cultists summoned a demon into an alternate timeline evil clown giant who then proceeded to molest him.

However Burke will just find a good vantage point and film as much of the chaos as he could so he could sell it to any interested parties. Anyone who tries to stop him will get a laser snipe bolt through the face, but otherwise he won't interfere in any way. No one is paying him to shoot people after all, trauma aside money is needed for violence beyond self defense.
    Last edited by Burke; 08-26-2017 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Made it a bit funnier.

In the middle of the beatings of PeaceLords (just assuming here), Godart appears on the screen (because it's a reflective surface) and says:

"Hi Hekeriki, I think something is wrong. Was dead and watching some Eromanga Sensei and now I been kinda trapped in this white space for a week or so," states calmly.

"Eromanga Sensei? Never heard of it. Any good?" Hekeriki asks numbly.

"Meh."

"Oh well, they can't be all good.

*thud*

Hekeriki falls forward flat on her face unconscious.

Heart Attack screams, "Get off the screen you nut!"

"Sorry. Uhm, that PeaceLord? He's not out cold yet.

One of the Truly Lucky Goblin Gunners knock the PeaceLord out (most likely) and says, "You're dead, right?"

"I don't know. You know what? This is a bad time and it looks like you are all busy. I'll come back later," he says as pops of the screen.

Toriel turns to the Truly Lucky Goblin Gunner and asks, "Who was that?"

"Godart but he's supposed to be dead."

"Previous boss?"

"Yeah..."

Biff had kept to the background in the new and evolving territories of PeaceLord Grim. He was distracted by his hate of Yildor Roren and the election. He and W made for terrible candidates, and their recent failures kept them out of the limelight. Until now. Battle was imminent, and he owed Grim some apparent fealty. That, and this got personal. He was to free slaves. Every action was a possibility to free others as he himself was freed. This was personal.

Biff had spent the previous days in secret bringing in various spies from New Home to help bolster Grim's defenses. They were not enough to make others aware of a new influx, but enough to bring to the attention of Grim's defense forces how to engage larger enemy forces using slave labor. 1) Target the PeaceLords 2) Capture the scepter(s) 3) Free the slaves

The biggest issue were the WarGiants (and similar machines). Biff knew enough of WarGiants to know to target the cockpits, not the actual wargiants. Once the pilot was killed, it was easy to take it over and have a friendly defender take it over. He would rally troops to take down the wargiants. Luckily, he had spent quite some time over the last few months tinkering with his power armor and weapons, fixing it up and making it useful again. Hopefully this would be a good time to try it out.

The gliders were a different beast entirely. The trick to beating those would be in infiltrating their ranks. How? When in formation, one invariably casts a shadow on another. You then have troops shadowwalk onto that glider, unaware, and infiltrate it's cockpit. Those troops are best suited to be shapeshifters or baribur or anyone who can use leyas to fly. As long as they could break through the first few cockpits, the rest are easy to take down.

Biff, being a master healer, lightmancer, terramancer, shadowmancer, and shapeshifter, would use his abilities to defend Grim's territorities, help the troops target slavemasters, and work on making the slave fighters into slave defenders.

slightly to the left of reality...
    *song: The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony*

The Lucky Fate Squad uses the MDK to find every PeaceLord, plus Drza Drza, and final death 'em all.

We're not not kidding. The super monkey poo robot will walk up to each force and destroy them all to cut into the leadership. No leaders, no organization. They'll fall and Grim's people and holdings will be safe. I'tashi Carrier craft will be shot down with their little Gliders, WarGiants and WarTyrants will be punched and sliced to next Sunday and the armies will get step on. Drza Drza will kick into paste (if they can find 'em with the senors). The pilots Hekeriki(red), Fundisha(blue), Heart Attack(yellow) (Goblin Gunners) with Loo Tla(green), Mag Yi(orange) (Ur Kug), all in colored jump suits will go to the next PeaceLord target until the mission is complete. Toriel and the 5 Truly Lucky Goblin Gunners will proved internal security for the pilots because the cockpit will be an obvious weak point.

slightly to the left of reality...
    In the middle of the killings of PeaceLords (just assuming here), Godart appears on the screen (because it's a reflective surface) and says:

"Oh, sorry I meant to leave and..."

Godart jaw just dropped.

"Hull at 89 percent strength! Divert power to shields. Tried of them shadow jumping in cockpit!"

"Weapons set one and set three are overheating. Switch to set two and four. Set five and set six will be ready in 2 minutes."

"You stupid and silly foes, the MDK is here to wreck your day!"

"Hekeriki? What's going on?" Godart asks.

"Oh! Hi Godart! I thought you were dead," smiled Hekeriki.

"I... what going on here? What's this place?"

"This is the Metal Discord Kuo'lo and we're making Refuge a better place by crushing naughty PeaceLords bugging Grim."

"Uhm, one just teleported in..."

The 5 Truly Lucky Goblin Gunners shot him dead (most likely) and one says ""You're dead, right?"

"Yeah, I... going to..."

"I'm happy to see you Godart and I have so many questions. Could you come back later, please?"

"Sure," Godart says confuse and pops off the screen.

Toriel turns to one of the Truly Lucky Goblin Gunner and asks, "Who was that? Godart?"

"Godart but he's supposed to be dead."

"Previous boss?"

"Yeah..."

slightly to the right of reality...
    *song: The Verve - Gravity Grave*

The Lucky Fate Squad uses the MDK and just leaves. This battle is more trouble than it worth.

We're not not kidding. By being in this battle, it would hurt Daron's chance for election. Hekeriki explains this to the rest of the crew and they take off from Boriel's Retreat to go home to Unen. "Honestly this thing extremely destructive also, it would do more harm than good."

The pilots Toriel(red), Fundisha(blue), Heart Attack(yellow) (Goblin Gunners) with Loo Tla(green), Mag Yi(orange) (Ur Kug), all in colored jump suits will stay alert while Hekeriki, Ani G, and the 5 Truly Lucky Goblin Gunners will ride up top and shoot the shit.

slightly to the right of reality...

In the middle of a peaceful flight home (just assuming here), Godart appears on the screen (because it's a reflective surface) and says:

"What's going on here!?"

"Oh! Hi Godart! I thought you were dead," smiled Hekeriki.

Heart Attack screams, "Get off the screen you nut!"

"Yes, we're trying to get home and I don't think this a good idea with you blocking the screen."

Loo Tla speaks up, "We do have these little ones on the console we can see out of."

Godart pops into one in front of Hekeriki. "I was dead and I meet you and then I meet you and meet you.."

"Godart. You sound a bit tired. If you can, try to back home. We'll be there in a couple of hours. Being around a Time Shredder this big could be hazardous."

"What? The Metal Discord Kuo'lo has a Time Shredder?"

Hekeriki smile turned upside down. "It does... I'm happy to see you Godart and I have so many questions. Could you come back later, please?"

"Sure," Godart says hesitantly and pops off the screen.

Toriel turns to Hekeriki and asks, "Who was that? Godart?"

"My bestest friend in the whole universe that came back!"

"Great?"

"Yes," Hekeriki replied with a slight grin.