Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Hobtla Mag'ol Greet the Olgog Darmag Rider (DR2220 Mission 2+)

Influential Leader The Or'Lur Tribe's Avatar
    Glog looked at the map with Gornatla in front of him and Treebighter to the side.

"I believe the encampment in the valley would be our best bet. The open air should help your drum reach the Thunder Gods in their strongest area. The reduced numbers should also help, though we will be exposed being so out in the open. Even going above the clouds would not work as any sentries would see us in the leyas. The best bet would be to come around the side of the valley. Before that though we must find a place where you can preform a proper ceremony, for it is through it that I hope to call aid from a being more powerful then ourselves." Glog was of course speaking of Kincaid, a being of great power and wisdom. If he could not aid in the actual fight, then his wisdom on this matter would help them greatly.

Together they headed to the encampment and arrived early enough to set up an ambush. Gornatla set up an elaborate ritual circle using stones and torn sections of her own fur. She began to drum. Glog hoped Kincaid was listening...

Kincaid heard the drumming, he had been hoping for a vacation to Les'Tas'Tral before some of the ascended forced all the ascended to stay. Over the valley dark grey clouds rolled in. When the ritual reached its climax lightning struck the center of the circle and as the flash cleared from the gathered groups eyes an Olgog male floated. He was naked his long fur hiding sleek muscle, a long mean looking scar stood out on his left side. He patted the drum at his side and thunder cracked, he said to the gathered. "The drumming of the old ways pleases the Thunder Gods."

Influential Leader The Or'Lur Tribe's Avatar
    Glog bowed to the higher being.

"Kincaid, it is Glog of Or'Lur. We seek your aid. There is a powerful Darmag in these lands who is powerful. and seeks to end the lives of the olgogs here. Though they have brought great harm to the Drummers, I hope to force them to see their folly, for this creature is beyond Fire and Water. Solemnwing is his name, it is my hope that you can offer wisdom or strength to the lightning we will send at him."

Kincaid nodded, "I can stop the worst of Solemnwings powers, however it will stop your own ability to use the leyas. For the greater the monster the greater the champion it creates. The greater the champion, the greater the tribe."

Gornatla said reverently,

"Glog, you must decide. The blessing of the Thunder Gods might nullify the powers of Solemnwing, but they would limit our own as well.

Do we accept this blessing?

Or do we face the unlimited force and fury of Solemnwing undefended?

It is a tough choice. But with the blessing of the Thunder gods, I have faith in our strength and the strength of your own Darmag to defeat Solemnwing."