Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lucky Fate Squad: Good Face Media

We're going to do the same thing, STAND, as we did with the last place. We're going spread the word to Mt. Vir then make our way out to the outlying areas. Don't think we're going have much luck with the K'iou. Not sure about Bas'ptah (leader of Mt. Vir) but The Lucky Fate will get the necessary permissions.

The Bastards that live in Mt Vir on the other-hand, we are going to focus on getting their help. Why? They got an energy and drive people seem to forget. Daron's message we believe will ring well with them.

Heh Daron! We need Financial Support or your campaign going to stall:

The Valley of Vegalia Comission (Lost Colonies): No go. They don't want anything to do with non-Earthers. Also, the not part of the Colonies.

The Five Families (Lost Colonies): We know Igor Yerin Abulard. They could always use food and we have Daron wins the Breadbasket - Saragosa for trade. The materials they have can be turn into ghaz. We suggest the funding go directly to The Lucky Fate Squad's "Earther proxies" for the campaign because they under the thumb of the VoV.

United Tribes of Refuge (Goblin Lands): I don't think it's wise nor we are on good terms with them.

The Banking Guild (the Colonies): Would be work to get the backing but worth it.

The Merchant Houses (the Colonies): Would be more work to get the backing but more than worth it.

Consider these options Daron. In the mean time, The Fate Squad will work on getting The Five Families to support your campaign.

Make a Public Announcement:

First part on speech: 2) Daron's official stance on WarCriminal Ryuk's kidnapping of Candidate Yildor Roren and the possible involvement of the Strykker campaign since his sister Buffy was present at the kidnapping location? Yildor Roren kidnapping was bad. Don't bad mouth him because you could still swing his voters to your side. Plus, plenty other people will rip him a new one. What WarCriminal Ryuk did was bad. Though we suggest you don't focus on him but throw in issue you want related to this. There is not enough info about Buffy's involvement. Just assume she kidnapped and move on to the Sea Kings.

Second part of speech: 1) The Current Threat of the Sea Kings and Daron's solution to their threat? Just be honest and practical. Know it's not much advice but this outside our expertise. You have to been strong on this part. In the mean time, we going to help Sarrick St.Johns.

Daron says "Got it, The last trip took its toll on my. But we can't slow down. Thank you for keeping me on my toes while I recovered.

I agree with your suggestion for the Five Families. Lets do that. Next, I think trying to get support from the Bankers Guild and Merchants would be the easist of those options. The United Tribes although I have experience with them, they have a ton of baggage right now with the after effects of the Crystal invasion.

For the Speach, I will try to do what we did before. STAND with them. Though I don't know nearly as much about mt Vir. So we will see."

(OOC sorry, I have barely been able to get on these past weeks. Thanks for keeping things going.)

"Just remember that Mt. Vir been preparing for a war without end with the Quall or what-not for years. So go heavy on the Security part of STAND. Just make sure you message is consistence from last time or people will get the idea your just blowing wind up there asses."

"Flip, flopping on the issues is bad. People aren't stupid (OOC: in the long run they're not but I can't prove that... so I hope) and they really dislike and distrust a person "who's me too!" or just take a positions of least resistance," Hekeriki finished.